RE: 52 TD Engine #14139

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 52 TD Engine #14139
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:51:42 -0700
Mike:

Your engine number is probably correct.  The oil pump cover can be
readily changed out to allow the use of the later filer design.  It may
have even been updated within a couple of years of manufacture, who
knows.

As to your comments about Moss Motors, you deserve the apology, not the
other way around.  Accurate statements of events should require no
apologies, or censoring.

Moss sells the product, Moss should have an answer delivered in a polite
manner.  That is the goal.  Unfortunately as in many areas, reality
doesn't match all the time.

Kelvin Dodd

Looks
> like I have the type of filter that can be replaced by the spin-on
> adapter.
> Will be on the net to Moss this afternoon.  My apologies to Moss
Motors, I