Re: My clutch woes

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: My clutch woes
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:15:19 -0500
  Monte,

   Since the problem came and went and then came again, I suspect the
flexible hose connected to the slave cylinder is disintegrating inside.
    This can cause the slave piston to not move far enough, not move at
all or (as it happened to me) not retract when the foot is taken off the
pedal.  The chunks peeling off the inside of the hose clog up the
passages, restrict and sometimes block fluid flow, Y'see. ;^)  So check
the hose for swelling or softness and the fluid in the slave for debris.

   Cheers,

    CR