RE: oil filter question

To: "mg listserve" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil filter question
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:20:51 -0600
I'm still curious about the difference between Napa Gold and Napa
silver, besides cost. I usually buy the Napa silver equivalents, except
for the filter for my 67BGT (canister design, messy but original). That
only comes in the gold version, Napa #1500. It certainly is a better
design than the standard open filter style that goes in the canister.

I still need to read the article when I get a chance. The MG Driver is
at home buried somewhere with a lot of other papers and paperwork.

David Councill
dcouncill@msubillings.edu
67 BGT
72 B