Re: Carb Adjustment

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb Adjustment
From: Timfboston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:37:12 -0400
I finally have the MG running like a Ferrari - (well, at least in relation to
how it was running before)  I went over all the settings again and drove the
car again without the airfilters attached.  Ran great.  I think the problem was
when I was attaching the front airfilter The choke cable was not seating in the
coupling and getting pulled down?  All is well now.  Thanks for the advice.

PS  After removing and reinstalling the aircleaners over and over you develop a
technique for getting those rear brackets to line up.  But what a PITA!

Thanks again,

Tim

1971 MGB