gauge problems

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: gauge problems
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:15:11 -0400
Hello again;

I just spent a week in the mountains of western  Virginia (Mt. Rogers area)
driving the heck out of the MGB, and abusing my body by hiking up Mt. Rogers.
The only problem I encountered with the "B" was on Friday on my way back to
Va. Beach where at one point I noticed that my gas gauge and temperature
gauges were not working then about twenty minutes later they were registering
normally again, then today the same thing happened on three separate
occasions, they work then they don't work then they work again, did I pick up
some electrical gremlins somewhere along the line?

Bernie