Re: Rust proofing

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rust proofing
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:53:58 -0400
Waxoyl is avail in the U.S. as well. I have a 1 gal
squarish container, as well as a round and taller
container with it's own supplied sprayer and pump
handle right on the can.

Yes... sit the container in very hot water to war it up and thin it out
before use. It WILL drip out any holes so be prepared to wipe off
the excess as it seeps out.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com