Re: Midget - What kind of shock oil to use

To: Sunadmin@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: Midget - What kind of shock oil to use
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:55:46 -0400
  Hydraulic jack oil works, and motorcycle fork oil is OK also. Fork oil
is available in different viscosities.
  Sometimes they don't work and don't leak because they are leaked dry.
  If they are filled and don't work, there are issues internal to the
damper.
  Before giving up hope, fill them and keep pricking any bubble that
appears at the fill hole. Then, when they seem filled, push bumper up and
down a number of times to see if you can displace any entrapped air.
Bob