Re: Starting problem

To: macgroup@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Starting problem
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:52:13 -0400
  Keep in mind that the distributor is clamped with one bolt to the
plate, and it is the plate that gets moved for adjustment. Its bolt holes
are slotted to permit some movement.  Once the distributor is set into
the plate, it can rest there for years without being moved again, all the
movement being done at the plate.
  7/16 is the right size.  Unfortunately, the distributor clamp bolt is
the eay one to get at; the plate bolts are more difficult as they can be
seen or felt but not seen and felt.
Bob