Re: Noisy differential

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Noisy differential
From: "Steve Gorr" <sgorr2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 00:50:27 -0500
I guess I should have mentioned that the racket only seems to occur when I
lift off the throttle. The u-joints and shaft are fine. I suppose I could
avoid decelerating, but that may lead to some negative consequences. Any
hints on loosening that 1 1/8 in. nut on the pinion shaft? Mine seems to
have been installed by the Hulk while angry.