Re: Siting RV8 LHD

To: Chris K <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Siting RV8 LHD
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:09:11 +0200
Can imagine the drool Chris. The RV8 overhere had the same effect to me.
Funny thing was, that the official MG ROVER import company in the
Netherlands did not want to co-op anyway in establishing RV8 material import
channels.

BTW This same company has been declared bakrupt two weeks after MG ROVER
stopped their factory in the UK.
So a lot of new MG and Rover drivers overhere have a warranty issue. MG
Rover had done a special sales action since 6 months for selling all their
cars with an unlimited 3 year warranty. Would have been nice for me changing
to a Rover or MG variant for a company car for a change....

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT
00 Audi A6 Avant - the one with more miles on the odo than the BGT