British V8 2005

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British V8 2005
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:09:30 EDT
Greetings!

If you have not yet made your  hotel reservation for British V8 2005, do so
ASAP as our extension to the block  of rooms at a guaranteed rate will expire
on Monday, May 23rd!

If you  have not yet mailed in your registration to this "Driving Event of
2005!",  please do so ASAP. I cannot guarantee that I will receive your
registration from  the USPS in time to have your t-shirt made and reserve your
banquet
meal (both  included in the registration fee) if I receive it after Friday,
June 3rd. I will  be leaving for Terre Haute on Wednesday, June 8th.

Don't miss this  opportunity!

Registration form and meet information can be found  at:
www.britishv8.org > newsletter > 2005  meet

Regards...

rick ingram (Moe)
pete mantell (Larry)
dave  kirkman (Curley Joe)
Your Three Stooge Coordinators of British V8  2005!