Re: Strange Overdrive Problem

To: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Overdrive Problem
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:35:35 +0100
Have you checked the pressure with the solenoid operated and released?
Sounds like it isn't dying away with the solenoid de-energised, or
mechanical jamming is preventing the sliding member from releasing even
though the pressure is released.  The pressure test should indicate which.
If the pressure isn't dying away (in 4th, engine running, manual switch off)
does it suddenly release if you remove the solenoid (engine stopped)?