Re: MG Rover: OOPS!!!

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: MG Rover: OOPS!!!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:23:29 +0100
Quite.  It's the first I've heard that they sold the TF rights to SAIC.  25,
75 and K-series engine yes ... for 60 million quid that helped them limp on
for another couple of weeks.  But SAIC have said they would not stand in the
way of anyone who wanted to manufacture the 25 and 75.  Not that anyone
seems to want to, but there are a number of bidders for the TF.

PaulH.