Re: wire wheels

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:32:41 EDT
Oh, well - then I suspect they might have the hardware too!  I will have to
ask...

donny v

In a message dated 5/27/2005 12:12:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:
It's not a "know how" thing, it's a "hardware" thing, and the motorcycle
hardware is not relevant (think: do motorcycles have "knock-offs"?) ...
that's the problem.

on 5/26/05 8:47 PM, Saabnutty@aol.com at Saabnutty@aol.com wrote:

> They are the exception to the rule though, and I recommend them highly.
Next