Re: Anyone else had an MGB heater valve clogged with crud?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone else had an MGB heater valve clogged with crud?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:14:20 -0700
I would almost guarantee that if you drove your car year-round, with normal
use of the heater, this problem would not develop (to this extent --
however, some clogging of the heater valve is not uncommon). Otherwise,
maybe if you set the valve to the open position before putting the car to
bed for the winter...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149