Apology (Was: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss)

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Apology (Was: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss)
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:

> Dave,
>
>    My message below was a private Email to you, in order to avoid
> causing turmoil on the list.  You chose to violate my privacy and
> cause
> strife by broadcasting it on the list.  I deeply resent your
> violation of protocol.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was private.  This is the only mailing
list I subscribe to that does not send "Reply" messages to the
list.  Instead, it sends them to the author of the post.  I'm
in the habit of automatically deleting the author's address in
the "To: " field and typing in mgs@autox.team.net by hand.
Sometimes I don't remember to check the "To: " field of the
incoming message before I reply to it.  I'm not going to
blame the majordomo configuration for my mistake, but it was
an inadvertant error, not an intentional breach of protocol.
I'll assume that since this message was sent to the whole list,
my response can be, too.

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Mail