Fw: hood installation help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: hood installation help
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:40:02 +0200
 IIRC from when I did it, you can access the back of that post from the hole
 in the panel that the hood frame is mounted on.
 you have to remove the hood frame and the trim piece that covers the panel,
 and you have to have small arms & hands, but you can get in there if you're
 persistent.

 R Mort.
 70 roadster
 tel aviv