Re: Flickering Ignition light

To: "Steve Gorr" <sgorr2@comcast.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flickering Ignition light
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:55:12 -0500
Steve et al,
I had a problem with this once and I did two things that corrected it, I'm
not sure which one was causing it but they were: tightened the belt,
replaced a leaky/noisy water pump.
I know the belt could cause the problem, but if the bearings were going out
on the water pump could it have caused the faint blinking of the alt light?
Monte