Re: TD Rear Springs Removal

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net
Subject: Re: TD Rear Springs Removal
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:35:31 -0400
Jim,
  George needs your WW sockets and a couple of extensions.  These bolts
were installed from the top, before the body was dropped onto the
chassis. They can be accessed from the side, I have done, but it is
fiddley work.  Fortunately, they are well protected in this box so they
aren't likely to be frozen or rusty.
Bob