Re: electronic ignition

To: RWYGONIK@iup.edu
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:05:17 -0400
  It's hard to go wrong with the simple, easy-to-install,  inexpensive
Pertronix.  One is working well in my 25D. You will still need the vacuum
unit.
  Someone in our CT MG Club recently mentioned at a meeting that he
purchased a rebuilt distributor from one of the local parts houses for
less than the cost of the vacuum unit itself, which is what he wanted to
replace.  I don't know the name of the store or the rebuilder.
Bob