Re: "Now The Wraps Are Off New MGs, Too! | Car News | Auto

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: "Now The Wraps Are Off New MGs, Too! | Car News | Auto
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:04:56 +0100
Sadly I can only see them shrinking to nothing, without a saviour with very
deep pockets, and even the big boys are finding life difficult.  Each
re-incarnation sees them getting into an ever smaller niche.  The products
have been tainted by association for years, and the last collapse and
buy-out will have done nothing for their street cred.

PaulH.