RE: Weber 38 DGES

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weber 38 DGES
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:16:22 -0400
I suspect you mean an MGB.
The stumbling you mention is quite common and a result of using a carb
originally setup for another car, I believe.  Every B I have driven with a
Weber of any kind suffered from the malady, even the '80 I bought new and
put a 45 DCOE on.  I think you'll find the consensus on this list is to put
the SUs on, and I'd agree.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA