Re: Brake Lights

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Lights
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:56:59 -0500
Brian Lundgren wrote:

>The brake lights aren't working on my '79 B.  We tested all around and have
>come to the conclusion that the wire is bad somewhere between the switch and
>the lights.  What's my best option, just running a new wire or search and
>search for the break?  I've looked under the car a bit and can't see anything
>unusual.  TIA

Just my opinion; others may have better ones:

Run a new wire.

By the time you've bent and twisted the loom enough to find the break, you will
have probably introduced another dozen potential failures, each of which will
tend to occur at the worst possible time, if Murphy was right.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
The World's Best Daily News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/