RE: Turn signal problem

To: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Turn signal problem
From: "bill king" <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:50:57 -0400
There was a BBC program on driving schools.  There was a woman who refused
to turn right across traffic and would make 3 lefts to get to her objective.
Maybe you can do the reverse and only turn right.  Remember 2 wrongs don't
make a right but 3 lefts do.

Do you have 12 volts to the bulb holder?  A test light will tell you if you
do.  If so then it is the contact between the bulb and the holder.  If no 12
volts then you need to work back. I have noticed that the bulb holder on my
A seems to be kind of deep for the bulb, when you push in the bulb the glass
hits the holder as you twist it to seat.  Is there a bulb with a longer neck
before it bulbs out?
Bill