RE: Turn signal problem

To: <Saabnutty@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Turn signal problem
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:25:17 -0700
Donny, according to the wiring diagram, the power to the turn signal switch
does go through the hazard switch. I have checked the hazard switch action
several times just to be sure they worked - and they do. The problem is that
only one side of the turn signals are faulty (slow), and the same wire feeds
from the hazard switch to the turn flasher and then to the turn signal
switch. It looks more and more like it must be a poor connection on the bad
side, or the turn switch itself.

I'll keep digging.

Thanks,

Howard Battan