Re: New Alloy Knock-off MG Wheels

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: New Alloy Knock-off MG Wheels
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:37:25 EDT
Here's an alternative to wire wheels (same spline) for your MGB, although
they'd require either smaller tires or fender flares........

(actually it is just me playing around - I was working on the Lamborghini
brakes and happened to have the MGC up in the air as well, so.......)

Only about $3800 a set if you can do with the aluminum repros, or 8K for a
set of original 7" x 15 magnesium Campagnolos.....

_http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/MGC.html_
(http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/MGC.html)    (bottom picture)

Bill