Anyone attending MG/Rover day at the Museum of Transportation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone attending MG/Rover day at the Museum of Transportation
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:45:35 -0400
Will anyone be attending this year's MG/Rover day at the Museum of
Transportation in Brookline, MA?  It's on Sunday 8/21 from 10-3.  I'm
not sure if I can make it, but if so it'll be the first time in a few
years that my car will actually be there.  Still a work in progress
after the fire, but it's running!  If anyone's there, mine will be the
green 1980 MGB without a carpet and with some side stripes (haven't
quite removed them all yet).

http://www.mot.org/Events/lawn.html

--Steve