Morris Minor For Sale

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Morris Minor For Sale
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:44:24 -0500
I just got back from a business trip in Minneapolis where I spotted this in
the local paper:
1959 Morris Minor 1000.  Convertible.  Outstanding sage green.  $9675.
651-653-8003.

I don't know anything about the car.  I'm only passing it on in case anybody
may be interested.

Feel free to pass it on to other Brit car lists.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."