re: WWA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: WWA
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:22:06 -0700
Can I throw in my 2p?

First I've had it on very good authority, (my father who is a second
generation MG owner) that the tube shock conversions were not to be done
simply because the car wasn't engineered for it, and on LBC's you don't want
to travel too far afield in doing things they weren't designed for. I mean,
there's no shock tower to start with...

Next I'd like to agree with Ed regarding WWA. I had them do the front
dampers on my TD and while they had them I got called up for the
unpleasantness in Iraq. They took care of me while I was gone and as far as
I'm concerned enthusiasts can't send enough business their way.

Like I said, my 2p.

Scott Allen
74 1/2 BGT
52 TD