Re: Bronte British Car Show

To: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Bronte British Car Show
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:20:19 -0700
On cloud 9 of course !

But seriously,  my head gardener dropped his cargo 737 into Toronto airport
(he has to have lots of cargo space for the plants for the gardens), so he,
and three under gardeners, drove them from Bronte one at a time (only 15
miles) and loaded them there.  Trouble was we forgot that the double decker
bus which I bought after lunch, would not fit so we gave it to the catering
chap who was putting smoked salmon sandwiches, champagne and caviar on
board (well you have got to feed the flight crew sometimes).

At 03:19 PM 9/19/05, Just Brits wrote:
><<I
>bought a 1933 Rolls Royce Continental Saloon, three MG TFs (well  I
>could not decide which colour I liked best), a Lotus Elite, a
>charming Jap engined three wheeler Morgan, a couple of TRs including
>a TR2,  and a 1976 Lancia 1.3L Fulvia (because it was pushed away to
>one side and looked lost)>>
>
>Instrument gauge gaskets must be doing AWFULLY well, Barrie!!!!!!
>
>The question BEGS to be asked tho;
>
>HOW did you get them ALL home????????
>
>Ed

Regards