Re: Increased VIRUS Activity!!!!

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Increased VIRUS Activity!!!!
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:00:38 -0500
I was just thinking, sounds like someone needs to become
a Carbon programmer.

And I've had this old Cube apart down to seemingly the last screw
a couple of times. CPU upgrade and a new hard disk. OS X is just
great. A similar vintage PC would be unusable, probably couldn't even
install XP.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB