RE: Hood padding installation -- how to?

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Hood padding installation -- how to?
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:05:32 -0700
Which aerosol did you use, Paul? When I put the firewall/heater shelf
insulation on my "A" recently, I tried the 3M Super 77 spray adhesive, but
couldn't get it to hold. I ended up using Weldwood original solvent formula
brush-on contact cement, and it worked great. That's what I plan to use for
the bonnet underhood insulation on my "B". An aerosol would make it much
easier to apply, though.

Howard Battan
'57 MGA
'79 MGB