Re: Hood padding installation -- how to?

To: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hood padding installation -- how to?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:34:03 +0100
It's been 15 years, and in the UK, so not only can I not recall the brand
but you probably don't have it in the US anyway, even if we still have it
here :o)

As the bonnet was on the car I was concerned about the possibility
(certainty?) of it pulling away before it had set so I cut a series of
battens that I wedged under the reinforcing framework to hold it in place.
However this was with the available insulation which was almost certainly
not OE, possibly thinner than OE, and didn't go under the edges of the frame
which OE may possibly do.

Good luck,
Paul.