Totally confused

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Totally confused
From: Mike Torrusio <miket@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:36:00 -0400
When this conversation first started it seemed clear - there were
companies that insured our "type" of auto and did it for less money.
Then it got a little muddy when Hagerty told me the insurance only
covered you IF you drove under 2,500 miles a year.
It got confusing when some chimed in with assurances that there was no
mileage limitations, while others believed that as long as some form of
"fair and reasonable" mileage (taking the age and "classification" of
the car into consideration) was adhered to, mileage would not be a
problem.
This led to further talk about various companies and classifications
and definitions of how many miles constitutes mileage.
Others joined in with policies from additional companies and now......
I'm wondering what my name is!

So, to get it straight.  Does anyone believe that their company will
insure my 71 MGB for less money than my current company (USAA)  fully
understanding that the Mig is my only car (okay, I have a Volvo for
when the snow, as is often does here in Maine, reaches 6+ inches) and
understanding that I drive about 15 to 25 THOUSAND miles a year?

If so, let me know.  The more money I save the more I can put into the
sailboat called '71 MGB.

Cordially,

Michael Torrusio, Jr.
With the Brit Racing Green 71 MGB that just went by you clocking 92 MPH.
Paralegal
Manager
Research Associates, LLC
P. O. Box 18194