Re: ZENITH-STROMBERG MANIFOLD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZENITH-STROMBERG MANIFOLD
From: Bob Sovatsky <rsovatsk@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:27:14 -0400
Thank you Steve, Doug and the others that responded to my question.

I found and purchased a NOS manifold on ebay (CAM1314.)  This manifold
has the "C" stiffener in the casting.  I am still confused about the
part number however, because during my search on ebay I saw a close up
picture of a used manifold that did NOT have the stiffener and this was
a CAM1314 part number as well.  Once I take off my cracked manifold
(which is original) and see what the part number is, it may shed more
light on the mystery.

Thanks again for everyone's input.