Re: vacuum line

To: John.Hed@faa.gov
Subject: Re: vacuum line
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:16:22 -0500
This is a vacuum advance lock out. Sorry, I don't remember it's
real name. Seems it has a 4 letter achronym.

Anyway, it's supposed to stop vacuum advance from happening unless
you are in 3rd or 4th. For emissions reasons.

It should go to the intake manifold, I believe. it can be by-passed.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB