Re: EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads

To: mg listserve <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:39:34 -0400
I've had Greenstuff pads on my 'B for over a year, and I love them.

Great stopping, I haven't managed to fade them, and almost no dust.

The fronts are only marginally dirtier than the rears; 2 months of
spirited driving and half a dozen autocross runs since the last carwash.

They replaced mintex V8 pads, which were dusty; they in turn replaced
a softer set of V8 pads, which didn't have the same bite, and were
also quite dusty.

I haven't tried the hawks, but for the time being I'm quite happy
with the EBCs.

Matt
70B roadster