Re: The work begins

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: The work begins
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:44:55 -0600
Good luck, Eric. I've been pondering how much my cousin
would charge to do the body of my 'B. I'm getting tired
of the primer, and dents. Yet, I did nothing to fix that
this past summer. Other's see a fun little car. I see
primer.

I'm sad to think another Pale Primrose is going away, but
I understand your financial pressures.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB