RE: Car Stereo

To: "'Tom Buchanan'" <toms_MG@tombuchanan.net>,
Subject: RE: Car Stereo
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:43:41 -0000
Aren't all modern stereos the same depth?  Any standard DIN stereo should
fit into the car, and they'll all be just as much in the way for oil
checking as each other!  I guess if you check if the wires exit on the left
of the unit (which seems to be the case for most stereos IIRC) that might
help a bit.

I've got 4 brand new speakers and a slightly-less-than-new CD player sitting
in my workshop awaiting transplantation into Nancy, but that job is a long
way down the list right now...

Richard & Nancy ('73 Black Tulip BGT, currently having a new sill fitted as
she slowly comes back to life after 11 years hibernation)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.