Allison (CRANE) electronic ignition

Subject: Allison (CRANE) electronic ignition
From: Tom Buchanan <toms_MG@tombuchanan.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:44:25 -0500
When I bought my car the PO had installed an Allison (CRANE) electronic
ignition. This summer, I had a rebuilt transmission put in the car the
young guy who pulled the Engine/Transmission was not the same guy who put
it back in. and now this guy needs to know where the wires go from the
electronic ignition. I know one goes to distributor, one to ground, one to
power and one to the Tachometer. But I haven't a clue which wire goes
where. Does anyone happen to know which color wire goes where? Any help
would be much appreciated.

Tom Buchanan
toms_MG@tombuchanan.net
http://www.tombuchanan.net/mg.html