Re: Turn signals

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: Turn signals
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:01:18 +0100
I'm not sure about a '76 B, but in my '71 BGT this mishap appeared, because
the hazard flash units had some contact issues. The indicator circuit is
part of this unit as well.
Remedy for me is to flick the hazard switch several times per year...

Hope this might be the simple solution for you.

Cheers,

Hans