Re: There's this book....

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject: Re: There's this book....
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:57:29 -0800
On 11/18/05, Gosling, Richard B <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com> wrote:
> Take it on the chin!
>
> I bought the UK version of this book that came out about a year ago.  Of the
> 50 cars featured, I had owned 4 of them through the last few years!

I would be willing to bet that the book includes the AlfaSud, which,
although prone to rust, was a really nice car to drive. It had a
wonderfully free-revving engine, nice gearchange, excellent handling
for its day and comfortable driving position (once you got used to the
slightly offset steering wheel).

Rusting was a serious problem, but in my humble opinion, the only
serious problem from which the car suffered. All the rest were
over-exaggerated.

Simon