Re: There's this book....

To: barrie@look.ca, Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There's this book....
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:58:58 EST
In a message dated 11/18/2005 2:52:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
barrie@look.ca writes:

But  there is
absolutely no need to use brash derogatory  statements just to make
money.

I hope I don't enrage our car buddies over in the UK, but the British  Press
exists on a steady diet of harsh, brash assassinations of character and
institution, and has for decades.  There is no matter too trivial to  avoid the
sensational expose'.  Oddly, this is restricted to the  printed press, with
both
TV and radio being fairly even-tempered and not as  oriented toward a jugular.

Just my humble opinion.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang