Re: replace headilights

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: replace headilights
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:52:41 EST
The rims are held on by a projection on the headlight...er, holder, for  lack
of a better word, and a spring clip on the other side providing  tension.
Locate the spring clip side and put pressure behind the rim on  that side.  Or,
do like me at the start, just slide a BF screwdriver tip  behind the rim and
HEAVE!  Oh, you may bend a rim or two, but the  bugger comes off.

In a message dated 11/18/2005 2:48:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,