Clutch Relacement and Wives' Priorities

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Relacement and Wives' Priorities
From: Robert Guinness <rjglaw@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:08:03 -0600
Steve Hughes wrote:
I am anxious to begin the clutch job but ran into a problem that others may
have encountered.  It seems the clutch replacement has the lowest possible
priority in my household.  My wife used to drive these cars, but now  doesn't
see the importance of spending the time and money to get the car on the  road
again.  I have promised her anything and done everything possible, but  there's
always another thing with a higher priority.  How do I convince her  fixing
the clutch is vital?

Robert Guinness replied:

My "best" advice is to read the helpful hints on the following webpage about
earning "Willy's Points".  Apply them to your MG for "MG Points".  There is a
short entry quiz before this knowledge can be passed on to you.  Good luck . .
. and please do NOT tell MY wife if you get caught red handed using these
techniques!

www.vernco.com/id427.htm

--
Robert Guinness