Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:55:52 -0800
On Nov 21, 2005, at 2:02 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> You would be surprised, perhaps, at how little difference this
> makes to
> brake pressure.

I've driven a '78 B with a working servo, and my '75 with a
disconnected, assumed broken servo (it was that way when I got it).

I can state that the servo makes a huge difference between the two
cars.  I can also say that *I* prefer the non-servo car; I tend to
lock the brakes on dad's car.

My brother accused me of buying a car with "broken brakes" the first
time he drove it.  "Just press harder," I said.  Apparently it goes
both ways.