Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:41:27 +0100
I see Paul,

Can well be like you tell here.
My example was in a Peugeot 505, which had problems with its LPG fuel
system, so the engine was stopping suddenly when being cold.
So the integral brake vacuum system was lacking the vacuum and with two feet
on the pedal the car was hardly to be stopped.
In fact the parking brake was far more effective - even as it works on two
wheels only!

A few days later the LPG vapor system was replaced and it all was o.k.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT w/o brake servo, so that part cannot fail