Re: MGB Roadster rear seats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Roadster rear seats
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:47:55 -0500
Yeah, I've seen them in old Alfa Spiders.  They're called "monkey seats"
because only monkeys can fit in them, and there's more room behind the seats
of an Alfa than a B.

They're illegal in Cali to.  They have some law that says people can't sit
anywhere that wasn't designed to hold passengers.  YMMV, but check your
State law.

Scott Allen
74 1/2 BGT
52 TD