Re: Great Videos - DVD's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Videos - DVD's
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:56:41 EST
In a message dated 05/12/2005 9:04:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

But, this DVD version is absolutely the best!  I played it one day  when my
wife was out shopping.  Cranked up the volume & stood in  front of the
large-screen TV.  It was as if I were driving through  Paris myself.  What a
high!

No kidding!  If you ever get the chance  to watch it in a home theatre, don't
miss it. I played it on mine (6 foot  screen, 5.1 sound) and it is
astounding. Should have done like you and waited  for the wife to be out though
- she
came running down wondering if the furnace  had exploded or something.

Bill