re: Great Videos

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Great Videos
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:58:20 EST
re: Kim Tonry's post re. "Grand Prix" reminds me - I was at SEMA a couple  of
weeks ago & got a DVD of "Rendezvous" from  Blackwatchracing.com.   <snip>
**********************

I was at SEMA, too! Wasn't it GREAT?! Got to meet Mario Andretti (Speed
Channel interviewed him right before we were to meet him...), Billy Gibbons of
ZZ
Top, Stacey David of Trucks! (Spike TV)....visited the car collection at the
Imperial Palace...then out to Derek Daly's driving academy and the facility
of  Carroll Shelby (both located at LasVegas Speedway).

It was a fantastic four daze in Vegas!

I have the VHS of Grand Prix (did you know that Ken Costello was one of the
contracted drivers..and drove the Brabham's, I believe)....certainly wish they
 would release it in DVD format!

Cheers to all...

rick ingram
1978 MGB - 1969 MGC - 1974-1/2 MGB/GT V8  conversion